Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hallmark....when you care enough to send the very best! :-)

One thing I really miss in this day and age is receiving and sending snail mail to friends. What's better than getting a card or an invitation in the mail? Everything is done via text and email! I know that I've lost the "personal" touch and I'm sure a lot of you feel the same. One of my goals(I refuse to call them resolutions) this year, is to send more personalized messages to people. I have friends spread out all over and it's so easy to check on them via Facebook instead of taking the time to send a personal message.

Today I discovered a great feature that Hallmark is offering online. You can go on their website and personalize a greeting card and then have the card addressed and mailed for you! There's also an option to have the card personalized and then sent directly to you, so you can write in it and mail it yourself! It's so quick and easy and it's a great way to let someone know you're thinking of them. Check it out!

www.hallmark.com

No comments:

Post a Comment